The Tech Frontier program promotes the successful transition of innovations from laboratory to marketplace. It helps researchers verify their ideas and convert them into market opportunities.
- As part of the ‘Lab-to-Market’ initiative, Tech Frontier enables researchers to validate ideas, analyze market opportunity, and identify customers
- Combined with NSF I-Corps, Tech Frontier helps researchers accelerate thecommercialization of high-potential technologies by applying customer discovery methodology
- A total of 83 teams (2020) will be selected among technology startups, entrepreneurship-oriented universities, general universities.
- After domestic(in Korea) pre-training, 83 teams attend the Washington D.C program for three weeks.
- When? (2020)
- Delayed due to the coronavirus situation
- Jan - Feb, 2021 (Expected)