A strategic platform program for technology-based Korean startups. The purpose of the program is to provide entrepreneurial education, mentoring, and opportunities to connect with the U.S. accelerators, investors, and potential partners.
- Technology-based start-ups with
- KIC-FedTech: Among programs supporting education/training in the US, selected US Accelerators specializing in technology matching and has contractual connections with US government agencies will collaborate to design and operate the KIC Fed-Tech program.
- KIC Tech Connect: A strategic global cultivation platform supporting the selection of prospective Korean startups and establishing profit models and investment attraction strategies through product/business model verification in the US.
- When? (2020)
- Track 1 Mar - Jul (Online)
- Track 2 Feb - Sep (Washington D.C.)